- Susan Wagner High School
- Port Richmond High School
The In-School Youth – Transition-to-Adulthood Program (ISY) provides occupational skills, employment services, and education opportunities – year-round – to at-risk high school juniors and seniors who meet certain requirements.
The goals of the ISY program are to ensure that participants graduate from high school, pursue college education, and develop career goals.
ISY Program Services Include:
- Objective needs assessments
- Individualized Service Strategies
- Guidance and counseling services
- Tutoring Math and English
- Work readiness training, including work place behavior and dress
- Resume Writing
- Remain-in-School supports
- Enrollment in Summer Youth Employment Program
- Follow-up services after completion of program