What are the eligibility requirements?
- 16-21 years old
- New York City resident
What Will You Need To Apply?
- Proof of identity
- Proof of address
- Proof of income
- Eligibility to work (working papers)
What are the benefits?
- Gain job experience in a traditional workplace setting
- Utilize our organization’s partnerships with schools and businesses in various industries ranging from hospitality to healthcare
- We are always striving to foster more partnerships so that we can better equip you to explore your interests and find new ones.
- Work up to 25 hours per week for 6 weeks at $15/hour
- Create an opportunity for yourself to retain employment after the program concludes
Start Your Application Now:
Starting in February 2023, you can apply online at DYCD SYEP Application.
Please note that no applications will be honored after the application deadline of 3/31/2023 and that participants are selected by lottery for the program.
For further information, contact the Program Director:
SYEP Program Director: Rasheeda Edmonds
OY Office Address:
1000 South Avenue LL2
Staten Island, NY 10314