What are the eligibility requirements?
- 16-21 years old
- New York City resident
What Will You Need To Apply?
- Proof of identity
- Proof of address
- Proof of income
- Eligibility to work (working papers)
What are the benefits?
- Gain job experience in a traditional workplace setting
- Utilize our organization’s partnerships with schools and businesses in various industries ranging from hospitality to healthcare
- We are always striving to foster more partnerships so that we can better equip you to explore your interests and find new ones.
- Work up to 25 hours per week for 6 weeks at $15/hour
- Create an opportunity for yourself to retain employment after the program concludes
Start Your Application Now:
Starting in March 2021, you can apply online at https://application.nycsyep.com/ or at our New Dorp Lane office, 278 New Dorp Lane, 2nd Fl., Staten Island, NY 10306
Please note that no applications will be honored after the application deadline and that participants are selected by lottery for the program.
For further information, contact the Program Coordinator:
Program Coordinator: Vanessa Hannafin
OY Office Address:
278 New Dorp Lane, 2nd Fl.
Staten Island, NY 10306